I referenced the “first part” to our interview–
which I told you not to look for. Today I’m sharing that with you after all. (Scroll to the bottom of this post.)
**Transparency Alert: Truth be told, I didn’t want to post it as I thought it wasn’t polished enough….too many, “You knows” and “I means” shouted back at me as a Not Pro Interviewer, or, in Lizard Brain Speech, not good enough to share.
I’m sharing it now, well, for two reasons:
1) It gives context to the second part of the interview.
2) I realized it’s not about me, but it’s about my friend, her journey and our journey together through our many connections…and, well, perhaps some of the juiciest stuff is actually in this first interview–WARTS AND ALL!
Also, part of the reason I’m doing this is to…
* Face the fear
* Try something fresh
* Get excited again about sharing my thoughts, my work, and have conversations which I hope will give you Creatives Out There (and you’re all creatives) some insight into your own work and art (gifts).
Hopefully, I think a lot of what you’ll hear in this interview…
* Balancing work/home life
* Being present and in the moment
* Knowing when to move on or try something new
* And, well, just going out there and pursuing your dreams (warts and all) and making life the adventure it was meant to be…
CAN APPLY TO ALL ENTREPRENEURS/CREATIVES ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Anyway, enough talk (written)…let’s get to that first part of the interview.
Hope you enjoy it!